Attainable Real Estate and Lukasz Jaworek are proud to present an Elegant home like no other. This home is what dreams are made of.
With enormous rooms, high end quality fit out, 3m plus ceiling heights, complimented by relaxing views across the lake and by being next to a wonderful park, become the envy of all your family and friends.
Properties like this don’t hit the market every day and presents an excellent opportunity for the right buyer.
Conveniently positioned in 'The Bridges', you're only a short walk to the centre of Mawson Lakes for all your grocery and specialty shopping needs, whilst larger centres at nearby Salisbury, Gepps Cross, Ingle Farm, Tea Tree Plaza and Golden Grove allow you to shop even more. The Mawson Lakes campus of Uni SA caters to the tertiary student and those who utilise public transport can hop on either a train or bus at the centrally located Mawson Interchange. Located just 12 kilometres from the CBD, this environmentally friendly precinct features a recycled water scheme and each home has solar hot water, whilst the entire suburb enjoys beautiful parks, playground reserves, wetlands, lakes, waterways and walking trails.
Act now, as this brilliant home will not be on the market for long.
• Ultimate low maintenance easy care luxury lifestyle
• 2011 built with a high quality fit-out
• Main bedroom with walk in robe enjoys water views
• Main bedroom ensuite is a sexy sanctuary with sunken spa bath, separate shower & wc and Granite topped double vanity
• Bedrooms 2 & 3 are very large with extensive storage in each
• Study or 4th bedroom
• Huge carpeted formal sitting and dining room with 5 metre ceilings, feature window and outlooks over the neighboring park
• Crisp white 2 Pac cabinetry to the Chef's kitchen with glossy black Granite tops, Miele appliances including gas cooktop, wall oven, dishwasher plus a walk in pantry
• North facing light filled family room with stacker doors connected to the rear portico all enjoying envious water views ... the ideal spot for indoor or outdoor entertaining
• Rear portico with lighting, power and mains gas point
• Main bathroom with large bath, shower and separate wc
• Sliding doors connect to a paved courtyard from the laundry with storage cupboards
• Double garage with auto panel lift door and internal entry
• Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning
• Higher than average solid internal doors
• Security alarm; large format porcelain floor tiles; extensive use of black Granite to counter-tops
C/T Reference: 6078/284
Zoning: MFP(LEV) - Multi Function Polis (Levels)\\
Council rates: $2,599.05 pa approx.
SA Water/Sewer: $265.51 pq approx.
ESLevy: $347.81 pa approx
Land Size:431 m² (approx)
4 2 2
Mawson Lakes, 8 Isla Circuit
Mawson Lakes, 8 Isla Circuit
SALES ASSOCIATE TO LUKASZ JAWOREK
0437 901 563
DIRECTOR OF SALES AND MARKETING
0455 229 646